Thursday, June 16, 2011

laura: lazy day

Today is a lazy, uninspired day. I wear this thrifted cardigan a lot just because it's baggy, cozy, comfortable, and warm. Also, I like how it's a deep foresty green but it's got hints of dark grey in the wool threads. I kinda like how the polka dot shirt goes with the zebra print shoes though. I like mixing prints together.

green cardigan and polka dot shirt - vintage
bag - consignment from Front&Co.
grey jeans - Sirens
necklace and neon coral nail polish - Forever21
zebra shoes which have served me well - Aldo

Random Outfit Facts:
1) The necklace is actually a black and silver bird but I like to reverse it sometimes 
and wear it backwards because I like the gold side.
2) I like to wear cheap jeans. These ones were $15. I find they fit me better. 
That and I HATE jeans shopping because I'm usually too lazy to try them on.
3) I like that the necklace and bag add subtle gold details to the whole outfit.
4) This grandma cardigan was HUGE before (XL), but it was 100% wool so I knew it would shrink. 
I bought it, put it in the dryer, and it came out my size. =) and that my friends, is how you improvise.

1 comment:

  1. Thought you guys might like it? http://www.studs-and-pearls.com/2011/06/diy-gathered-summer-dress.html

    ReplyDelete