Tuesday, June 21, 2011

amanda: casual florals, unique hem

I know I haven't blogged as much as laura but I gotta share with you.. I find it very difficult to get good pictures in Hong Kong. There are people everywhere I go which makes it hard to find a good place to take pictures. I'm staying at a relative's place and they don't even have one plain wall for me to pose against! Hahaha.. so what I've been doing is
whenever I go out with my cousin, I tell her "hurry, hurry, take a picture of me now!" and this is what I get:




My cousin bought me this dress. It's from Japan. It actually comes with a lace top that goes over the dress but I've seen a lot of girls wear the same lace vest lately, so I'm gonna save it for later.
I love that this is just a casual and comfortable floral dress yet it has a really unique handkerchief hem.

I bought this necklace last week for $15HKD (~$2CDN)! 
Those of you who don't know yet because I haven't talked much about it... I'm a fashion design student. So I've always wanted a necklace like this one! Isn't it adorable?
What do you think about this outfit?

4 comments:

  1. i like the outfit! it looks super comfortable but still floral & pretty. love the necklace too..perfect for your fashion-design/sewing-prowess self :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the necklace i got it too! i also got this one
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/164006_140426149348681_100001438905402_275071_1923169_n.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I almost bought that one too! But I liked the scissors more than the button :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the asymmetrical hem!

    -laura

    ReplyDelete