Saturday, June 25, 2011

laura: typical floral prints

Some people like to plan out their outfits the night before and know what they want to wear the next morning. Other people wake up in the morning and just grab whatever clothing is nearest to them. I fall in the latter category. My usual morning routine for dressing is to randomly pick out a shirt from my closet that I feel like wearing, throw on something over top, pair it with some pants that won't clash, and put on some jewelry. There really is no method to my madness and I like to keep it that way. It keeps things fun and random. 

One typical default type of shirt I throw on is usually something floral-printed. I think every girl looks gorgeous in something floral. =)

I love the cut-out detailing on the back!!! 
floral top - Forever 21

Okay, so what I want to know is, how YOU GIRLS get ready in the morning!
Are you a PRE-PLANNER or GRAB WHATEVER kind of girl?
Also, I'm curious - what's YOUR typical/default outfit?

1 comment: