Friday, June 3, 2011

laura: 3 lovely products

Aside from outfits, I wanted to share three of my favourite cosmetic products that I would definitely recommend.

The first is the "Quick! Hide! Concealer" from Origins. Now I definitely do not wear makeup on my face every day (because I have super sensitive skin). I can never wear full foundation because my skin will break out the very next day. But for special occasions, I do wear a bit of concealer, and this Origins one does wonders. It is great at covering any blemishes or redness, and has a natural-looking, matte finish. Best of all, it's the one concealer that doesn't make my skin worse the next day.


The next product that I recommend is the Bronzing Powder from The Body Shop. During the winter, my skin always seems paler, so I use a little bit of this light bronzer to stop looking like such a vampire. I can actually use this product every day without any skin problems. Also, it's non-shimmery so you won't get weird sparkles all over your face. The best thing about this bronzer is that it is extremely natural-looking so you won't look like an Oompah Loompah (don't know what I'm talking about? Google it! I promise you'll be in for a creepy treat!) 



The last product that I wanted to show you is my favourite nail polish from OPI. The colour is called "Tickle Me France-y" and it's a soft nude polish with a greyish-purple hue. This nail polish complements everyday outfits so easily because it's a very safe, neutral tone. When I'm taking a break from wearing bright coral or mint green, I always choose this subtle nude colour. 


If you ever do try any of these products (or if you have tried them already) leave a comment and let me know what you think of them!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment