Sunday, June 26, 2011

amanda: navy never goes wrong

So for some reason, I tend to default to something navy or dark when I can't think of what to wear. I find that it is less of a hassle to put together a dark outfit and easier to find accessories to match. 

 I like this casual button-down dress because Hong Kong is so hot I never want to wear pants/jeans. Yet this is not too formal for a typical day out.


This is the second necklace I bought for $15HKD. I've always had a love for Paris. Maybe because it's the fashion capital of the world. :)

As you can see, I've paired this outfit with two different pairs of shoes.
I like how something as simple as a pair of shoes can change the whole vibe of an outfit. 


Which pair of shoes do you like more? I think both pairs would look great with almost every outfit. I was so excited when I found them. They were only about $10CDN each!! :D


For those of you who have never been to Hong Kong, here's the magnificent night view! Yes, I wore this casual and comfortable outfit but paired it with my favourite lace bolero to make it more feminine and romantic. 


Breath-taking, right? I actually think it's even more beautiful than the New York night view. Have you been to Hong Kong or New York? What do you think? 

1 comment:

  1. yay! an amanda post... i've been looking forward to it! haha... i like the BLACK shoes... i'm gona find myself a pair of black strappy sandals someday.... haha. i love the details of your outfit and i love the Hong Kong view!!!!!!

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete