Tuesday, June 7, 2011

laura: beiges, blues, and browns

Remember that $1 pseudo-pirate silk blouse from my last thrift store post? I finally wore it today. I'm pretty sure it belonged to a MAN last time around, so I cinched it at the waist with a brown braided belt to add some curves (haha, what curves?) As you can see, it was beautiful outside today (for once) so I took advantage of the rare sunlight. And no, I did not actually read that book. It was an English Literature textbook that I never read and decided to use as a prop. For the years that I've had it, this is the most useful it has ever been. But hey, it goes with the outfit and makes me seem intellectual. Anyway, enough talking - enjoy the pictures... and the sunshine!! =)

pirate blouse, braided belt and liz claiborne bag - vintage
my favourite blue twill pants - Forever 21
shockingly comfortable sandal heels - H&M

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment