Sunday, June 12, 2011

laura: the ugly shirt

In one of my previous posts, I mentioned how I found this shirt at a thrift store downtown, and my brother thought it was hideous. I was just strangely attracted to it though. Maybe it's because I think it's hilarious that a random leopard with red jewel eyes and crazy gold whiskers is sitting calmly perched on the hood of a car, and that this whole scene is depicted on a t-shirt. At any rate, I wore it today, it matched my wild unkempt hair, it was comfortable, and that's all that matters. =)

4 comments:

  1. I think that this vintage item looks really nice. It's not hideous after all

    -jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo very nice!! The gold/black theme is hot right now so the shirt totally works!!! What shoes did you pair with this outfit?? I can picture shiny black pumps!!! HIGH ones!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. daisy - im always too lazy to wear heels so i wore boring black flats that weren't worth showing... but ideally, i like ur idea of tall black pumps... for me, black suede ones =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. But strangely enough, Laura, you can pull it off!

    ReplyDelete