Wednesday, June 8, 2011

laura: shabby chic tea party

[creams + florals + earth tones]: that's one of the style combinations that I somehow always seem to gravitate towards. I'm trying not to do that too much because then I get bored when everything starts looking the same. But anyway, my outfit today consists of that format once again. One thing I never get tired of though, is wearing 1000 layers. Today's outfit consists of a white lace tank top under a pink and floral slip under a silk ruffle skirt under a brown belt, all of which is found under a pistachio-coloured cardigan (still following?) haha.

 Anyway, I have been pretty impressed with Vancouver's weather lately since it finally seems like the sun is willingly showing up these days. Amanda is on vacation in Hong Kong right now which is why I'm posting a little more than her (tired of me yet?) but I hope she is enjoying the sunshine as much as I am.


dusty pistachio cardigan and cream ruffle skirt- Urban Outfitters
braided brown sandals, pink rose ring, and bird necklace - Forever 21
pink floral dress slip - random Asian boutique
brown belt and clutch - vintage

Random outfit facts: 
1) the clutch holds nothing. Maybe a credit card and a toothpick. Maybe. 
2) the silk skirt was on sale from $70 to $19. Hurrah for awesome sales.
3) for a different look, I sometimes wear the belt over the cardigan.
4) I sorely need arch support for those flat sandals.

anyway, leave me a comment ;)
did you like my doily faces? hahah

3 comments:

  1. oOOh i likey your colour combination...but i'm slightly disappointed that the cleavage shot was blocked. just slightly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is adorable!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHHA jen. oh u wud be disappointed. i'm staying PG!

    ReplyDelete