Tuesday, June 21, 2011

laura: another bird necklace!!

I got a new necklace from my friend Angel the other day. I LOVE bird things so this necklace goes perfectly with all my other bird-themed jewelry. UNFORTUNATELY (and this is so sad), I broke it the day after I received it (I tend to do this with 50% of my jewelry). It's quite a delicate necklace and I banged it against a hard surface, so the tail shattered and fell off! I was so sad. I'm going to try and SOLDER it back on, but until then, here are some pretty pictures of the necklace that once was... =(

Pairing the necklace against my Front&Co. bag actually reminds me 
of the Marc Jacobs bag with the two gold birds on it (which I love, but cannot afford). 
But here it is below, in all its expensive, unaffordable splendor. haha.



1 comment:

  1. awwwww its okay! it might be able to survive. How does it look now that its tail-less

    ReplyDelete