Thursday, June 23, 2011

laura: thrifting once again

I went thrifting with my younger brother again today. It was good ol' sibling fun. We went to this thrift store called the S.P.C.A. Thrift Mart (I'm assuming the proceeds go to the SPCA) and he bought a super awesome vintage metal office chair for $10 while I got this camel-coloured Sanrich tote for $3! =) It's really durable, nice leather and I love the colour!

As for the cardigan, SOMEONE told me that it looked like an APRON, but I like it because it's practical for work too. Besides, I love grandma-esque clothes. 

blue "apron" cardigan - Forever 21
white + navy striped shirt - Zara
leather Sanrich bag - vintage

3 comments:

  1. i thought u were swearing off thrifting till hk ahha. btw i started moving things up into my new room

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like aprons...

    and thrift stores here are probably cheaper than stores in hong kong

    Randy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite outfits thus far! Maybe cause I've been wanting a camel coloured bag and I've been drawn to navy pieces :P

    ReplyDelete