Wednesday, June 29, 2011

laura: another go-to outfit

One of my favourite go-to outfits is a floral dress, a cream cardigan, a brown bag, a simple necklace, and a statement ring. Yup. I don't have to think much about this outfit and it looks like I've tried. haha. Wow, I have gotten so lazy with my outfits lately (I need to start putting together some more interesting outfits if I'm actually going to try maintaining this style blog with Amanda) haha. But anyway, this is still one of my tried and true combinations, perfect for dancing in summer fields. =) 


 floral dress and ring - Forever 21
cream cardigan - Aritzia
necklace - Charlotte Russe (from Amanda!)
bag - Value Village

The strap on this bag was super tough and hard when I first got it so I used a home remedy to soften the leather. If you're interested in that, go visit my art blog HERE  to see how you do it! =) 

2 comments:

  1. http://looklet.com/about

    I think you would like this interactive virtual clothing .. hmm whatever its a cool fashion styling website! I have an account too! haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your dancing... or at least attempt to :P
    Sorry I haven't been posting.. but I hope you're counting down to my return!!

    ReplyDelete