Wednesday, June 22, 2011

laura: denim attempt

So I decided to give this denim shirt a chance, even though it's not really my style. This is what I came up with. I paired it with a floral pencil skirt. I think this outfit would look nice with a pair of nude pumps or black suede heeled sandals but alas, I have neither, and I kinda hate wearing heels. They make me feel awkward. So default to my everyday, practical footwear and here I am with my trusty black T-strap flats. Oh and of course, here I am AGAIN with yet ANOTHER bird necklace (tired of my endless collection of bird jewelry yet?)

denim shirt - Walmart
white lace top - Banana Republic outlet
floral pencil skirt - Aritzia
black quilted bag - consignment Front&Co.
jewelry - Forever 21
braided belt - Forever 21
T-strap flats - Urban Outfitters

4 comments:

  1. tucked out :p more relaxed looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. un-tucked. cute outfit but the grown-up, responsible adult that lives inside me thinks you're skirt is too short!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah I agree with both of you... I think personally I'd only wear the shirt out if it's untucked... And aww Kelly... Always looking out for me... I appreciate it :p thnx for reminding me to be modest b/c that is what I try to be. Except this time I failed?! Haha :(

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you keep attempting.. because that's what fashion is about. We try and try again because the person wearing the item is what makes the item look good! <3

    ReplyDelete