Friday, February 10, 2012

amanda: beautyfull valentine's day

February sure seems like a very eventful month here in New York. Fashion Week just began and Valentine's Day is just around the corner.


Interestingly enough, laura and I are both going to be away from our special someones and on our own for Feb. 14~ But that shouldn't stop us (or you) from dressing up for the occasion!
So I thought I'd share a few beautyfull things that help set the mood for Valentine's Day. Enjoy :)


I love this makeup look by Michelle Phan - even though it was from 3 years ago! If you don't usually wear pink eyeshadows, give it a try this valentine's~




Those of you who know me, I love nail art - but unfortunately pretty lazy to do really complicated designs. There are tons of Valentine's-themed nail art tutorials. I think I like this one cause it's cute but kinda creepy at the same time.. haha.



Well, have a BEAUTYFULL Valentine's Day!
Leave a comment if you tried anything posted and tell us about how you are spending Valentine's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment