Monday, February 20, 2012

amanda: beautyfull addictions

I have a confession to make. I have a very addictive personality. This means if you introduce me to an online community, a fun computer game, or an enjoyable hobby, I am more than likely to be addicted.

For those classmates who see me everyday at school, they know that no matter how stressed I am with schoolwork, I still manage to keep my nails looking good. Yes, it sounds unbelievable, but it's the truth. I can be up at 3am sewing my final project but still manage to squeeze in a tiny break to do my nails so they look good for presentation day. HAHA. I'm addicted.



Do you like this new look? I found this idea on pinterest which is my other addiction :P
I bought this essie teal green polish last week called "school of hard rocks". It was love at first sight. I knew instantly it would look great with gold. I honestly am not a fan of the crackle/shatter effect usually. But I realized doing it this way makes it way more sophisticated.

So like I said, pinterest has become my newest beautyfull addiction. 
Those of you who don't know what pinterest is... here's a brief article about why it is the fastest growing site so far!

I am totally hooked because I'm a very visual person and when looking for photographs and inspiration pictures can be easier than filtering through google, then why not?! For those of you who are planning a wedding, a party, planning to cook up some new recipes, it's awesome!

Two amazing pics that make me smile (all found on pinterest):


If you want to join this magical online community, leave a comment with your email address and I'll invite you. Yup, pinterest is still by invite only! :)

Ohhh.. almost forgot. I did develop a new addiction recently. Well, I am asian and in New York so...
I've gone LINsane :P

Their second Knicks-Nets Game is in less than half an hour! I'm cheering my team on! :D

Now tell me what YOUR ADDICTIONS are! I hope they're just as beautyfull as mine!

2 comments:

  1. i gotta say.. i usually don't like dark grey nail polish, but it looks great with the half-coat of gold and i LOVEEEEEEEEEE that ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    -laura =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA.. you seem a bit color-blind! It's TEAL - one of your favorite colors??? Lol.. stupid thinkpad.

    ReplyDelete