Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The LBD: Will we ever get tired of black?

From as far back as I can remember, I knew that the Little Black Dress was the "it" item in every girl's closet. Maybe it was the influence of Spice Girls, where Posh Spice (Victoria Beckham) would have all these different variations of the same LBD. I have noticed that I go through these certain color phases throughout my life. For example, I have been in this navy phase for quite a few years now, and I am getting sick of it. However, black never grows old on me. Black is the type of color that shouldn't even be called a color. But it exudes such power and sophistication that no woman can refuse.

Dresses by Zac Posen 

What are your views on the LBD? Do you think you'll ever get sick of the color black? Or are you one of those rare people that just refuse to wear black? We love reading your comments, so please leave us some! 

1 comment:

  1. i actually always like to pair my black with colours and patterns. i rarely ever wear a full black outfit. as for the little black dress, i think i'm still on the lookout for one that i like... sadly i do not own a super knock-out "LBD" that i really really love. haha

    -laura

    ReplyDelete