Monday, August 8, 2011

amanda: Who doesn't love shoes? Introducing: Sole Society

I haven't had a chance to share this with you but one of my favorite kinds of shopping is SHOE shopping! I have to admit that trying on shoes is way more exciting to me than trying on clothes. I can get quite carried away with shoe shopping. Luckily, I'm on a tight budget so I've really cut down on this obsession. 

Recently I found out about a site called Sole Society



It's an awesome concept and I think I'm ready to try it out!
Click here to sign up and see what shoes they'll choose for you!
I think the quiz is quite accurate. I will give an update after I purchase my first pair.. all shoes are only $49.95 each!
Leave us a comment on how you found your results and whether you will join Sole Society. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment