Tuesday, July 26, 2011

laura: Hong Kong purchases!

Yes... as Amanda said... I am in Hong Kong right now, enjoying the humidity and sweat-inducing weather! haha. I just wanted to quickly show you the things that I've bought so far... everything I bought was SO CHEAP in comparison to similar items in Canada. It's ridiculous! Most of the items were bought at a place called Argyle Centre. (If you want to know more about shopping in Hong Kong, I wrote in more detail on my  personal blog here). Anyway, here are some pictures......



*side notes:
Some of my favourite items include the strappy black sandals that were $14 Canadian, and the crochet top on the left which was $5! I also decided to buy some "trendy" pieces like the two maxi dresses on the right. I wouldn't have bought those in Canada because they'd probably be too expensive and only last 1 or 2 seasons. I usually try to buy clothing items that I know I will wear repeatedly until someone tells me it's too old and forces me to throw it out. But since the prices in Hong Kong were so cheap, I decided to try some different styles and looks. Anyway, that's all for now! Let me know which items are your favourites =D

-laura :)

2 comments:

  1. Oooo I like the peacock inspired print!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! SO excited to see them all!!!! :D Aww. I wish I were there with you.. I only spent one short afternoon there and didn't buy much.. left with many regrets. So don't leave with regrets!

    ReplyDelete